Venus Legacy™ Body Contouring
Your skin deserves a lift. That’s why our K.O. Blade and Beauty family has proudly added the Venus Legacy™ to our repertoire of body contouring treatments.
With your comfort at heart, the Venus Legacy™ takes a non-invasive approach to ensure smoother, slimmer, and tighter skin. In turn, you can firm up sagging skin, reduce wrinkles, and kick stubborn cellulite to the curb.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Effective, FDA-approved body contouring
- Noticeable aesthetic improvements for your skin
- Time-saving weekly treatments in just 30 minutes
- Lasting results within the first few weeks
- Relaxing treatments that feel like hot stone massages
- Absolutely zero downtime needed to recover
- Safe for every skin tone and treatment area, including facial skin
Considering the countless advantages, you might be wondering what makes the Venus Legacy™ different from traditional body contouring treatment options…
If so, here is the science behind the Venus Legacy™
By combining multi-polar radio frequency (RF), pulsed electro magnetic fields (PEMF), and VariPulse™ technology, the Venus Legacy™ delivers a host of benefits. These include breaking down fat cells, reducing cellulite, improving blood flow, and stimulating lymphatic drainage. These positive benefits compound after each treatment as our dynamic 4D body and face applicators send RF and PEMF pulses deep within the tissue.
Simply put, the Venus Legacy™ has raised the bar for body contouring, achieving results that were previously only possible with invasive treatments.
Is the Venus Legacy™ right for you?
We’re glad you asked! We recommend the Venus Legacy™ for anyone looking to:
- Tighten up loose skin
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Tune up post-surgery problem areas
- Trim stubborn and unwanted fat
- And enjoy younger-looking skin without surgery
Our body contouring capabilities don’t stop with Venus. We also offer laser lipo, cavitation, wood therapy, sauna detox treatments, endermology, pressotherapy, IV hydration, ProCell microchanneling, and more.
Body sculpting is the name given to the wide range of medical procedures carried out to:
- Shrink areas of stubborn body fat.
- Reshape the body to give it a slimmer appearance.
There are many different body sculpting techniques—some surgical, some not. Which one is best for you would be determined in a consultation with the medical professional you visit for your treatment.
Ready to put the power of non-invasive body contouring to work for your skin? Call or text us at (757) 585-3005 to schedule your consultation today!